OEDIPUSSIES' DESIRE

 I can still feel the chills when he kisses my thighs,

As I use the foundation to cover up my lies.

To get a tsunami of pleasure, I'm in some amount of luck,

While he braces me against  the bonnet of his hand me down pick up truck.


Very different from his senior, who was all hat, no cattle 

Agile and vigorous, hesitating not when preparing for battle.

Adonis reincarnated, this God was corn-fed,

Taking me whenever, wherever, excepting on the bed.

My days without a hoedown I'd definitely pitch a hissy fit,

'Cause Lord Jesus knows only he can find my clit.


Giddy up cowboy, I need a wrangler on my booty,

Cowgirl? Reverse cowgirl? Or you want to motorboat my boobies?

'Cause come hell or high water you're gonna ride through this valley,

As I decompress like them city girls in a dark alley.


Y'all, I still remember how we got to this stage,

That very evening, when Adonis had come of age.

A day and night engulfed in pleasurable fun,

Quickly came to an end, as he was my husband's son. 

Comments

  1. Love this πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ the ending was unexpected

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ending thoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Loved. It.. Worth the read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ending tho πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my do you actually write these yourself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jehovah's Witness

My Name is Jon

Treading Dangerous Waters- chapter 2