To my unborn child,


I'm sorry.


We're sorry that we couldn't give you the life you deserved. Planting you perfectly without

our knowledge, but reaping the spoils of your harvest before your chance to blossom. We'll

be more responsible...if that was our problem, or maybe it was just God's way of repeatedly

granting his blessings, an oath, kept in solemn.


Say hello to your siblings for me, tell them daddy loves them. Mommy loves you too, she's

just a bit scared. I held her hands right through to ensure you both were safe. She's still crying

though, not knowing how you'd turn out. If you would've been chiseled and stunning like me, or smart-mouthed like her.


Until we meet again,

Love daddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jehovah's Witness

My Name is Jon

Treading Dangerous Waters- chapter 2